2019 - Highlight


The year 2019 was challenging and painful but there is always a bright side to every situation. 

I enrolled myself in a dress-making course, one thing I have wanted to learn since I was a kid. And there I met a new different personality that I never thought I would, going back and forth in Cebu City since 2016, I never thought that I would meet new real friends which is pretty amazing (because I was only at home) I get to bond the coolest and funniest characters of my batch.





( Friday night, my first time spending late night outside the house )

We shared laughter, talked never-ending stories shared more pieces of advice.



Every time I think of them, it always puts a smile on my face, but because we're far from each other right now, there's something in my heart that misses them a lot and makes me sad.



I believe in my heart that we will be together again and another never-ending story to be shared and a lot of hard laughs. _kenny 🖤



Comments

Ken Statement

A Week in Camotes Island with Family - August 2022

My Sister is getting married | Ken Castelo

Kawasan falls in a half of the day!

My lowkey bags with story behind it!

Ambitious, Driven, and Gorgeous @32!