The Negros Museum, Bacolod City

Right after “The Ruins” I went to the “Negros Museum” and explored the historical exhibits, and I was fascinated by their history and arts.
























The Negros Museum in Bacolod City celebrates the rich heritage of Negros Island. Its exhibits feature the local visual arts, historical artifacts, and ethnographic collections, highlighting the island’s past and cultural traditions.




The museum also has a children’s exhibit with interactive displays and activities.





Besides its exhibits, the museum hosts events and workshops to preserve and celebrate the island’s cultural legacy.






Entrance fee:
Regular: 100.00 Php
Student: 80.00 Php

Shout out to the man who introduced me to museums, arts and history, thank you. I have great respect for you and am deeply grateful for the knowledge and passion you have shared with me. Your influence has profoundly enriched my life._kenny🖤



Comments

Ken Statement

My Sister is getting married | Ken Castelo

Discovering the Heart of Cambodia: A Journey of Awe and Simplicity.

Kawasan falls in a half of the day!

A Week in Camotes Island with Family - August 2022

The Famous Street Calle Crisologo in Vigan City