Ambitious, Driven, and Gorgeous @32!


Reaching this age made my 16-year-old self more grateful, and in love with my future 60-year-old self.

I can safely say I became mature, stronger, and wiser over the years. 





My childhood taught me that showing weakness gives your opponent the advantage, 



my teenage life taught me that waiting and patience will reward you with something more than you could ask for, in my 20s life taught me to be aware of boys and never settle that will make you less a person because your mental and emotional or even spiritual health is as important as your physical health.





My present self is beyond grateful for all the experiences, for all the people I've met along the way, friends that became strangers, it is really fine to cut people out because not everyone deserves a place on your table, not giving a damn to what other people think about you, is confidence. When you do something or none at all, people always have opinions about you, so do your thing and do what makes you happy anyway.





I have learned that a positive mindset is stronger than lifting heavy weights,
confidence is sexy, sexy is confidence,
learning is a lifelong journey, it has no age limit, 
and only God can save my broken heart. _kenny 🖤








Comments

Ken Statement

A Week in Camotes Island with Family - August 2022

My Sister is getting married | Ken Castelo

Kawasan falls in a half of the day!

My lowkey bags with story behind it!