A Week in Camotes Island with Family - August 2022



Since Camotes Island is where my mother was born and raised and where my sisters spent their formative years and received their education, it has always held special meaning for me and my family.



(Left to right: Katrina, Kairi, Karen, Riana Karah, me, Auntie Jasu, Mama Nab's, Krista, Teddy, Kynnzo)


My family last visited Camotes Island in 2018, but we were incomplete since Karen was not with us. We visited again in August 2022 to celebrate my aunt's birthday and to spend our vacation on the Island.

First Day: We celebrated my Aunt's birthday at Camao Resort, at Sitio Camao Southern Poblacion, where the above photo was taken.


           
                                                                       


Isaiah Kynnzo

Mama Nab's and Tita Menia


           

Second Day: Our lunch destination was Masbas Eco Bay Resort, where we also went swimming. Next, Lake Danao Park, the last stop for the day, is Maria Aliyah Events & Resort.                                                                                       

                                                                                                        
  
                 





                         






Third-Day: View visit at Camotes Inn had our lunch at Mangodlong Beach Resort and went swimming, again LOL, and our last stop was at Boho Rock.












On our final day on Camotes Island, I always make sure to visit Santiago White Beach. I can still clearly recall my first swim there when I was nine years old when I fell in love and wished I could easily access the white sand and crystal-clear water in my hometown back in Mindanao.






                       


Santiago White Beach is the place where I could swim for hours without worrying about acquiring incredibly dark brown skin, LOL. When I'm stressed and pondering a getaway location, Santiago White Beach is always on my mind._kenny🖤
















 

Comments

Ken Statement

My Sister is getting married | Ken Castelo

Kawasan falls in a half of the day!

My lowkey bags with story behind it!

Ambitious, Driven, and Gorgeous @32!