My lowkey bags with story behind it!

     Growing up I know that I have feelings for things and I know how to appreciate them and take good care of them, certain things like bags, when I was in college my love for sewing develop over the years and when I was 18 years old I made my first bag by hand. when I started earning my own money I love to collect bags to the remembrance of my salary. 

    As time goes by I found my own taste for certain things, and this is not the first attempt I want to post this blog for my BAGS from the bags for date nights, casual, work, travel, and an overnight bag.


                                                      Matthews  Hand/Sling bag in brown 

 

this one is my everyday bag from Matthews when I was in Cebu City everything fits in, also serves as my travel bag. I love this kind of brown color, small when you see it from the outside but so spacious inside.

Anello Backpack in canvass


My backpack from Anello is my favourite among the backpack for my travel/overnight bag before, super in good quality, and the size of this bag is enough for my petite body frame. I let go of my 4 different kinds of backpack/travel/overnight bag for this category because it doesn't serve me well or it was not exactly the bag I was looking for. Definitely not the bag I want to let go of.

Sofab! backpack in beige


I call this so chick backpack from Sofab! because I can wear a feminine outfit with this, not so big and not that mini, I can fit everything inside, this is my on-the-go bag when I want to look girly, and if I want to bring extra stuff with me.
Forever 21 in mustard







I want to be girly/feminine but in a neutral tone, this is the bag from Forever 21, I want a pop of colour too, small and sleek but able to put more stuff inside. I love that I can wear it in different styles; shoulder, sling, and crossbody.

















                                                        

                                                        Topshop Sling/Crossbody/handbag in Nude




I remember when I was still in Cebu City in 2019, I kept coming back inside the Topshop boutique for this bag, I really wanted it but I was so hesitant because if I buy this I should let go of at least one of my bags and I wasn't ready for that. My good friend Dayana who was with me during those time of  'window shopping' had a secret plan of buying it for me, maybe a week after that we met and she handed me a paper bag from Topshop and this was inside and there was a note with it, and I was so touched and so grateful for her, ugh I miss her so much!

This bag is so tiny and doesn't hold that much, but perfect for date nights or quick lakad lol 😂





                                                        Sling/crossbody/handbag with dual strap in black

    
2020 in December, I asked my sister Kat that this is what I want as a gift for Christmas, but she said that she was only able to buy it on my birthday on April 1st, 2021, so I waited. Of course, I was so happy and very excited to use it and I still have the same feeling now. The bag is so small but I am very surprised that this bag can handle a lot of my basic stuff, even my iPhone 6 plus can fit in including my compact wallet.

I love to wear this when I wear girly dresses or even jeans, I just change the strap depending on my outfit.


    I am minimalist and these purchases and gifts are just enough for my style, they are not luxurious and expensive but I know that these are of very good quality and I can use them for a long time and of course, that is also depending on how I am going to take good care of my stuff! _kenny 🖤

   








 

Comments

Ken Statement

A Week in Camotes Island with Family - August 2022

My Sister is getting married | Ken Castelo

Kawasan falls in a half of the day!

Ambitious, Driven, and Gorgeous @32!