The Book that helped my broken heart!

 In the last year of 2020 around this summer season, I wrote a blog on my other site and titled it

 "Things just happened"

I wrote there how I moved on but did not include the book that also helped me open my eyes.

"The Nectar of Pain"

by: Najwa Zebian



I was in a relationship when I bought this book, and never in my dream that I would feel those feelings, I just want to know the Author's words about brokenness. 
I only get to read it fully when I was broken. 
Some words already hit me when I was not yet in pain and I felt it more and brought me tears when I experienced heartbreak.
And my favourite quote there was:

"The thing about cowards"
pg.172

You don't have to wait for people
to tell you that they're walking away.
People don't always communicate through words.
Actions speak louder than words, remember?
If they're gone through action,
then let them go.
What good do words do
when the action
has already been done?

Your fear of saying that you
no longer wished to stay
put my soul through confusion and guilt 
for uttering the words 
that you could not say:
"I think this is the end"

And the book gave me hope too and my journey of moving on and this is my favourite line:

"Don't lose hope"
pg.298

Someone,
somewhere,
is looking for the exact same love
that you have to offer.
The exact same love that
the one who hurt you did not appreciate.
Don't lose hope.
And don't settle.
The most beautiful love stories are those that
come after you realize what you deserve
and you actually finally get it.
You deserve someone who loves your
way of love.
Someone who loves you.

Whatever hardships you are experiencing it is either love, family, friendships, or life
remember that this too shall pass. _kenny 🖤











Comments

Ken Statement

A Week in Camotes Island with Family - August 2022

My Sister is getting married | Ken Castelo

Kawasan falls in a half of the day!

My lowkey bags with story behind it!

Ambitious, Driven, and Gorgeous @32!